Friday, December 01, 2006

A kiss is just a kiss (Part 52 & 53)...

Frenching Fridays

So as you all know by now, I lost my old computer and all the photos on it. I have been searchign the web for photos, and I have found some. but I cannot promise you that you have not seen these before, nor can i promise you that won't see them again in the future, depending on how many I can find. At any rate, i give you the following: two weeks worth of Frenching Fridays....

Week 52.....
















Week 53.....

















Hmm, I just noticed that my computer was hit on the one year anniversary of Frenching Fridays. Coincidence? i blame the vast right wing conspiracy. or the Polt Chaos. Whatever.

POLT

When the President does it, that means it's not illegal. - Richard Nixon, 1977

No comments: