Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Too much information for my head (Part 20)...

As I do every week, I get these from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. Is it better to give or receive? Hmm, well, whether we're talking about Christmas gifts or sex, I think it's all the same: 'Tis better to give, than to recieve.
2. What is the most sensitive part on a man/woman's body? Depends on the man/woman. I know guys' who's nipples are their most errogenous zone on thier bodies, other it's thier earlobes, and yet others it's the underside of the penis, right below the head. It truly depends, and trying to find out what part it is on a new guy is ALWAYS part of the fun of sex!
3. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you during sex? (Queefed? Family walked in? Couldn't get it up?) The most embarrassing for me was when I was in my teens and was getting it on with a neighborhood guy a year younger than me, in my bedroom on a summer afternoon. I was on my knees between the other guy's legs, as he was lying on the bed. Suddenly, the door opened and there stood my 5 year old cousin. There was a lot of gasping and jumping around from us. But when i saw she didn't really comprehend what was going on, I pulled myself together and walked her back downstairs. Needless to say, neither the other guy nor I were in mood then either.
4. Do you like to talk dirty during sex? How dirty does it get? Example! ;) It doesn't normally get dirty, but I if I'm really worked up, and what he's doing is particularly stimulating, well...let's say, at one point, when Freddie was working his magic, I MAY have mumbled, "You're my little bitch, you know that? You like don'tcha? Dontcha bitch?" Or something to that extent.
5. What do you really want for Christmas? Vibrator? Spanking? I've had vibrators and spankings...what I really want this year is to have my car loan and my credit card paid off. Anyone have $10,000 laying around the house they're not gonna use?
Bonus (as in optional): How often do you masturbate? I "discovered" masturbation when I was eleven, and ever since I've masturbated at least once a day. There were a few stretches when i was ill with the flu, or had a tooth pulled and didn't feel like it, but otherwise, even today (and I'm almost 40) I still do it usually once a day. Everyone's gotta have a habit, ya know?

POLT

Milhouse, why are you acting so crazy? Did your imaginary friend try to kill you again? - Bart, The Simpsons

1 comment:

Phain said...

I've seen a few others mention #2... I'll have to remember that! ;) Happy TMI!