Thursday, December 07, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 35)...

Once again, it's time for...



So, as I may have mentioned before, numerous times I'm sure, my old computer got a virus and died. Two positive results of this untimely death were that 1) I got a new computer and 2) I ended up getting a new camera...not because I really needed one, but because I had wanted one, and felt a nice break, an appropriate watershed time to get a new one. So for this week's HNT, I give you the following photo:



My new camera a Casio Exilim, extremely slim, with a large screen and excellent picture taking quality; my new 19" flat panel widescreen monitor (which, by the way is extremely schWEET!); and of course, my thumb.

If you want to see other HNT's offerings, just click the HNT button on my sidebar.

POLT = listening to The Edge 102.1 FM out of Toronto, online

It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no god. It neither picks me pocket nor breaks my leg. - Thomas Jefferson

12 comments:

Ryan said...

cool hnt!

happy hnt!

Ag said...

must be nice

HHNT

CyberWarlock said...

Excellent choice in radio stations :) Happy HNT!

Suze said...

Nice Christmas gift to yourself. I can't wait to see the closeups you take with it.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Doug said...

Cool, that's the camera I've been looking at. Which model did you get?

Nice thumb! Glad to see it's pointing up. :)

S said...

A new cam and a new puter, now that sounds like fun! Enjoy it, Polt!
HHNT!

The Persian said...

we've all gone through that at least once where our pc dies, we want to cry and then there is the rush of exitement when we get the new one!

Happy HNT buddy!

:)

Anonymous said...

So what picture are you taking with the camera in the picture? :-)

HHNT

Regal said...

Happy HNT

exile said...

nextime put a condom on your hard disk when you're having cyber sex

sheesh

Anonymous said...

Whoo hooooo. COngrats on the new cam and monitor!!

HHNT :)

A Bronx Tale said...

nice camera. i'm getting the new SONY SLIM LINE they got out right now.

can't wait.

START SNAPPING OVER THERE!!!

HAPPY HNT!!!