Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Too much information for my head (Part 21)...

Got these from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/, as always.

Happy Boxing Day!!! (sure...okay....)

1. What is your all-time favorite gift (whether given or received by you)? Well, my king sized bed was pretty freakin nice!
2. Where was the first place you ever passionately kissed? On the lips? (Ba-dum-BUM!) Ya know, honestly, I don't remember...
3. Where was the first place you ever had sex? In my friend Kirsten's waterbed...with my friend Kirsten.
4. Have you ever had sex in your parent's home? Several times.
5. Have you ever met anyone in person that you met via your blog? Have you ever kissed anyone you met via your blog? Have you ever done more? I've met people from online, I've kissed people I met online, and I've had sex with people I've met online (in fact, I met my current beau Freddie online), but never someone I met solely through my blog.
Bonus (as in optional): Since it is the last TMI Tuesday of the years volunteer some TMI. [Sorry but it is 3am and I don't have a thought left in my pretty little head.) God, I have to come up with a question? Um, Coke or Pepsi? there, that's a quick one.

POLT

There are things that will never fucking go away: one is cockroaches, the other is Aerosmith. - David Lee Roth

No comments: