Saturday, December 16, 2006

Tomorrow is won, by winning me...

The Dallas Cowboys beat the Atlanta Falcons tonight, 38-28.



Oh it wasn't pretty, it was real ugly, but it was a win. That means Dallas goes to 9-5, but even more so, it guarantees them a Playoff spot. If they win thier last two, or lose some with the right losses by both Philadelphia and the New York Giants, Dallas would win their division. At the worst, they'd get a wildcard spot, but at any rate, they're now in the playoffs. And more good news is that the Washington Redskins have absolutely zero possibility of making the playoffs. hehehehehe.....makes me giggle like a schoolgirl.

POLT

The clock is ticking, my man. Before you know it you'll be 40 and you'll have to pay for these kind of girls. - Road Trip

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your Cowboys take it all this year. My Colts rolled over and played dead. Such a disappointment. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Was that YOU I heard giggling like a schoolgirl? :D

No, they ain't pretty, but they my BOYS!!!

Bring on PHILLY!!!