Sunday, December 03, 2006

Celebrate your top ten in the charts...

Top Ten Reasons Why It's A Good Thing My Computer Got A Virus And Is Now Dead
  • 10. The new flat screen monitor frees up so much more space on my desk for me to clutter up with junk.
  • 9. Untangling all the cords on the old computer is good practice for Christmas lights.
  • 8. Taking the new computer boxes up two flights of stairs and taking the old computer components down three flights of stairs to the basement is good exercise.
  • 7. It allowed the area behind the desk to finally be swept.
  • 6. All my software is now the most current version.
  • 5. By purchasing a new computer, I'm helping the ailing American economy!
  • 4. Who wants photos they took 8 years ago anyway?
  • 3. It insured I always had something to post about on the blog...once i could be back ON the blog.
  • 2. My credit card balance was getting dangerously close to being paid off.
  • 1. Stress, frustration and aggravation builds character.
POLT = listening to www.whereveradio.com

Bush has a dangerous mindset. He appears to actually believe that he is an agent of God. he said as much. That puts him in the same mindset as bin Laden. - Charley Reese, Oct 20, 2004

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Bush has a far more dangerous mind than that. He believes his smirkiness is God!

Doug said...

I'm sure someone somewhere will win the "Most Character in the World" award. Then he'll drop dead at the age of 12. ;)

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Hi Polt. Hey, if your computer is still alive, I'm tagging you on the "6 weird things" game. The rules are:

1. Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you”.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

My post is up. Have fun!