Thursday, December 21, 2006

You are the dancing queen, young and sweet (Part 1)...

I was introduced to Stephen's Blog, just recently. his posts are, unlike here, very introspective and thoughtful. I find themquite interesting. But each week, he posts a short film of him dancing to a different song. each one I've seen has been funny, fun, somewhat erotic, and a joy for me to watch. I love how uninhibited he looks, how care-free he is! I love it cause I do that same kinda stuff at home along when I hear a song I like...albeit with nowhere near his rythym, nor looking as good doing it as he does! (although I don't believe I've ever in my life did the robot...)

So (unless Stephen objects), I think I'll post whatever he has on the Wednesday of each week, thus giving the Palace a WednesdayWeekly White Boy Dance! I missed it yesterday, so I'll give you this one today for yesterday!



Hope you enjoyed it!

POLT

"You could play golf." "Oh, piss off. How old do you think we are?" - Patsy Stone, Absolutely Fabulous

1 comment:

Doug said...

Damn! That boy can dance!