Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The swingin beat, do the Freddie, Freddie...

This past weekend, Freddie came down. We had Sunday night, all day Monday and Tuesday up until about 700 together. And it was great. Monday, we went shopping to a few stores and the Mall, and ate at Ruby tuesdays. He wrapped my gifts, that he brought with him. We watched Heroes and then a movie he bought. We moved some furniture around and put up my Christmas tree (I'll be using that photo for next week's HNT). He also caught up on some of his school work while I caught up on things online. We got my new camera up and running. And we just were able to "BE" together...hang out and have fun and enjoy each other. It was quite enjoyable.



This is my Freddie in a hat we found. I thought it suited him perfectly...he disagreed.



This is my homo-holiday tree with the rainbow star, garland, balls and dropcloth. the lights are all white, cause I figured rainbow lights would be just a smidge over the top. Ya think? Oh, and those are Freddie's wrapped gifts to me there as well. We'll be opening them this weekend.

POLT = listening to Generation 80's Retro on iTunes radio

"Now he may to slobber on your crotch." "Don't worry, I've been around Scotsmen." - Homer, The Simpsons

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now Polt, you can't open your presents until Christmas morning. The tree looks nice. Colored lights would have worked after all it's Christmas! Freddie looks Cute in that hat. I hope you bought it for him. When he opens it up get a picture of his face. Priceless.

Doug said...

Yeah, Freddie's lookin like, "Get this thing off my head!"

Anonymous said...

Two things. First is I like that hat, need to get myself one because I hate the cold weather.

Second - I love rainbow lights on a tree. Monochrome just doesn't do it for me.

Which reminds me, we still need to dig the tree out of the closet and set it up. It's only December 7th so we've got time.

exile said...

that is the 2nd gayest tree i've ever seen

the rock-a-fella tree is a little gayer (it's the elton john of trees)