Monday, December 11, 2006

I'll have a blue Christmas, without you...

this weekend, Freddie came down. he arrived Friday night and left about 10:00 this morning. He had a final in the afternoon, but that allowed him to spend last night as well. Other than going out for food, we pretty much spent the entire time inside. After this week of finals, Freddie will be heading home to NY for the holidays, so this is the last time we'll see each other until late January, at the earliest.

Friday night we exchanged gifts (of which i have photos to post in a bit). Saturday evening, we fulfilled my annual Christmas tradition: watching two Christmas programs. One is The Year Without A Santa Claus, and it's my favoriest, gayest campiest Christmas Special you'd ever wanna see, what with Heat and Cold Mizer. After that, we watched the Christmas episode of My So-Called Life, from back in 1994. It made me bawl like a baby hte first time I saw, and it's brought tears to my eyes every year since. Althought they're not sad tears, they're good tears. Anyone who's seen the episode knows what I mean. then, i opened a bottle of Asti and we had our first toast together, about each other. Freddie doesn't drink, so he only had like half a glass. i drank the rest of the bottle.

Sunday was football! Freddie worked on a power point project and other homework in the bedroom while I watched the redskins lose, which made me giggle like a schoolgirl, and later, watch the Cowboys lose, which made me cry like a schoolgirl...nah, not really. but I wasn't happy.

Most of the time, we spent cuddling on the couch, or in bed. or doing....other things in both places. Although he did work on some homework on Saturday as well, so i was online myself then. But the weekend was just spent...BEING with each other. And that was enough.

These are all the wrapped gifts, mine to Freddie on the left, Freddie's to me on the right.

This is me, with the gifts Freddie gave me: a Freddie bear, a little Dalls Cowboys Santa hat that fit it, and an Iceman action figure (the last one because I met the actor who played Iceman (Shawn Ashmore) of the X-Men movies in Toronto).

I sent Freddie over to get each of his gifts one at a time, forcing him to, naturally, bend over to get them.

Freddie bending over once again.

Oh, and isn't it sweet that he dressed up for me, putting on the button-up shirt and tying the tie himself (to prove to me that he actually could tie it, since he didn't know how to before).

I got him a very sweet, sappy, and romantic card, in which I wrote a sweeter, sappier, and more romantic message, this is him smiling at me after reading it.

this is Freddie's reaction before he finished unwrapping, but yet saw the label for, the edible undies I got him.

I also got him a teddy bear with a large erection that was named Ted E. Bear. I changed the name to Freddie Bear.

Freddie liked his red silk boxers, more perhaps than i did. We didn't actually get to play with the edible undies, but we DID play with the boxers...

Freddie is a zoo science major in college, so i got him his own Safari Party in a bucket. it's got an elephant, giraffe, hippo, lion, gazelle, cheetah, trees and rocks. All the things a zoo science major needs to build his own zoo in his dorm room.

And lastly, I made him a copy of the key to my apartment. that's him opening it now, you can see the purple keychain I put it on. You can't see the round rainbow smiley face I also attached to it.

Also, this is the bottle of Asti and my glass. Freddie's glass is further over on the table nearer him.

We took other photos, but those really aren't suitable for publication here. but I trust this gives you all an idea of our weekend.

POLT

If you feel yourself falling asleep, pull out a nose hair. It'll wake you right up. - Bill, Freaks & Geeks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When it comes to cheesy Xmas TV specials there are two that come immediately to mind.

First is The Grinch who Stole Christmas. It makes me wish I could be more like the pre-transformation Grinch but alas, that's not my lot in life.

Second is Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Why? Herbie the Dentist, that's why. I actually met a real life Herbie some years ago. Well, he wasn't named Herbie but we tagged him with that moniker. Blonde and cute as a button, which of course meant I wanted no part. Was never into the twink thing.

Oh well.

Craig said...

You can send the pictures of you guys screwing to the e-mail in my sidebar.

The Persian said...

Ok can you make me feel any more pitifully alone? lol

Those pictures are so freeking adorable!!!!!

oh and by the way craigg=super hotness wow!!!

*hugs*

Sexy Duet said...

Freddie is just too cute!!! I love the Safari Party in a bucket - what a thoughtful and fun gift.

Merry Christmas to you both.

Ms SD