Thursday, December 28, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 39)...

Once more, it's time for...



This week, the Great And Mighty Os instructed us to take our favorite HNT photo from this past year and re-post it. I went back through all the ones I posted, and it turns out the one that I liked the best is also apparently the one you guys liked best as well, cause it got the most comments of any HNT photo of mine: 23. (well actually, it tied with the photo of my feet up on the messy coffee table, but I'm still posting this one instead of that one).



I like this cause not only does it have Superman in it, but the lighting, and the way my chin rests on my shoulder, to me, looks somewhat artistic. Which I assure you, was not my intent, it was purely by accident. nonetheless, I think this is my favorite one.

If you want to see what other people thought was their best HNT photo, click on the HNT button in my sidebar!

POLT

Whatever you are, be a good one. - Abraham Lincoln

10 comments:

Regal said...

Love the superman tattoo! Happy HNT!

Ryan said...

sweet! hhnt!

Ag said...

Is it a bird is it a plane no its SuperPolt

HHNT

Sassy said...

God, I love pics of tats!
An awesome pic! Artistic indeed.

Happy HNT and Happy New Year!

m_o_o_nspells said...

I love this one too...you look sweet and sexy at the same time! Great choice, sweetie...HHNT and happy 2007!
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

love the tat....and love your choice for fav hnt pic :)

HHNT!!!

Doug said...

Awesome pic! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

definitely a great one! happy hnt, and a happy, purple 2007 to you as well :). x

Anonymous said...

Uncle Polt looks so sexxxxxxxxah in this shot!!!

I love the look of your face in this one...and the skin color contrasts...

AWESOME!

Two thumbs up ;-)

MWAH! HHNT!

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Hi Polt. Nice shot - it is artistic. HHNT