Monday, December 04, 2006

I will always be weird inside...

I've been tagged.

Semi-Celibate Man tagged me with this meme. I was rather surprised, cause he and I only really talk to one another on and about Half-Nekked Thursdays. but then I was rather honored, cause he and I only really talk to one another on and about Half Nekked Thursdays, ya know? So anyway, without further ado, I give you....

"6 Weird Things About Me"

The rules are simple.

1. Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you”.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. Despite being gay, I am absolutely, totally, completely incapable of dressing "hip", cooking, keeping my apartment clean or going to a gym. As I've said, if it weren't for the sucking cock thing, i probably wouldn't be gay at all.

2. The alarm clock in my bedroom is set a half hour and 6 minutes ahead of the actual time. I did this first back in college, when someone told me they set thier clock up a half hour and it helped them get to class on time. So I did too. And over the years, I've just kept it that way. All the time. And accidently, at some point, it got knocked up another 6 mintues, which I've since kept that was also. No particular reason, and now I'm just used to it.

3. I am right handed in everything thing I do except playing ping pong. I have no idea why, but since I play ping pong about as often as I clean my apartment (see #1) I don't worry about it much.

4. Scraping my toenails across anything drives me up a WALL! Even if it's my own feet or legs. It's like fingernails down a chalkboard to most people. It makes me cringe and squirm and get shivers up my spine. I think it's because about 12 years ago, I accidently caught my right big toenail on something and bent it back. It didn't fall off right away, but bleed and got real sore and eventually fell off. very very painful. And ever since then...

5. I never make my bed. I change the sheets regularly, but never "make" it. I don't see the need. I'll just mess if up again when I get in it later on. Seems a silly waste of time. Haven't "made" the bed since I was middle school, the last time my mom forced me to do it.

6. I love pasta with tomato sauce, one of my favorite foods. Don't really like any of the other sauces you can get with pasta either. Can't stand tomatos otherwise. Hate tomatoes, either cooked, or as a soup, or stuffed, or on subs or nothing. Just as pasta sauce.

For the 6 victims I'm gonna tag, i think I'll do...

Ag at Travel Agent Ag
The Persian at Becoming Visible
Doug at Whisper In The Void
Ryan or Mikey at Boys Are Ugly But So Cute
Moons at A Place For Me
And either Craig OR Olivia at Puntabulous

POLT

He was exactly what I'd longed to see - another boy like me, slender as a reed, narrow hipped and virtually hairless except for that dark thicket from which jutted an erect, dark hued, blood pulsing penis. - Stayton, Sea of Tranquility

4 comments:

Doug said...

Gah! I've been tagged! Gah!

I'll have my revenge! ;)

The Persian said...

Okay, let me have a go at it then Polty!

thanks for the tag.

and OMG Semi-celibate is um well nevermind he's str8, but still!

*hugs*

m_o_o_nspells said...

I'm workin' on mine Poltie...no internet at home until tonight (if all goes well!) so I've been trying to think of 6 things (that I'm willing to share!) at work...NOT as easy as it seems!
Thanks for the tag!

A Bronx Tale said...

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN you, Despite being gay, I am absolutely, totally, completely incapable of dressing "hip", cooking, keeping my apartment clean or going to a gym. As I've said, if it weren't for the sucking cock thing, i probably wouldn't be gay at all."

isn't that the stereotype though...lol...

i guess someone has to break the mold or that society just has to realize that somepeople just 'might' not be the same as others...

hehehehee...

i like the alarm clock idea...