Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Too much information for my head (Part 19)...

As always, these come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/.

1. What is the sexiest part of your (or a) lover's body? Freddie's eyes and smile when he giggles. that's quite a turn on. Course, so is his horse cock, but that's a bit too vulgar to menition.
2. What is the un-sexiest part? He's got a hairy back, which doesn't gross me out like it does some people, but it really isn't sexy at all.
3. What makes you feel sexiest … item of clothing, food, music, film, timbre of someone’s voice/accent/dialect, alcoholic beverage, etc.? What makes me feel sexiest? Oh that's easy, when i see someone's eyes checking me out, and then they make eye contact and smile with a "fuck me" look. Not that it happens all that often, but when it does, oh yeah, I'm THE man then!
4. What is you least favorite sexual position? Anything that involves me crouching down, cause my knees and ankles are NOT what they used to be. ow...
5. What do you wish your (or a) partner would do to you? Pay off my debts? Yeah that'd be pretty damn nice. Honestly, Freddie has done everything I've asked him to do sexually, and it's all been good. I guess I wouldn't mind him being a bit more aggressive sexually, but that's certainly not a problem.
Bonus (as in optional): What is the kinkiest thing you have ever done? Be one fifth of a five way? Using a banana, cucumber and whipped cream on a prior partner at his request? Been on the same bed watching as another couple had sex? Taken photos of myself and a partner involved in sex acts? I don't know, are any of them kinky?

POLT

Not your fault? You were smoking grass, no liscence, and you hit a parked cop car! - Outside Providence

2 comments:

The Persian said...

That was a cool meme!

Unfortunately it's been so long since I've had sex or a partner it would be very boring for me to answer.

Sexy Duet said...

I would say those things definately qualify as kinky!

Ms SD