Friday, October 26, 2007

As the snake uncoiled on a road...

One night this week, while Freddie and I were talking, he was telling me about this cute shirtless guy that was outside his window doing some painting, and how Freddie felt like me at the time, cause he took some photos of the guy (Freddie knowing how I'm obsessive about taking photos of hot guy strangers in public).

Then he told me more about Hagrid, who apparently is a good snake too (although how would it be a bad snake? Hissing at all hours of the night? Peeing on the floor? Humping visitors? Constricting strangers?), and he said he's send me some photos of him. Which he did. I can't tell the difference.
But when I opened the email, i saw there were 16 photos attached. I thought, "Christ, he's talking 16 photos of the snake? What can there possibly be about the snake to warrant 16 photos of it? I've lived in this house for 10 years, and I don't have anywhere NEAR 16 photos of the house!" But as I opened them, I found out that the last two photos were of Hagrid. The other 14...yeah, they were of the hot shirtless guy painting outside his room! Did me proud, my lil Freddie did, God bless 'im!

Anyway without further ado, I give you Hagrid...and cute guy painting outside Freddie's window.


(Hagrid's the first photo!)

And as an added bonus (for me) right now, even as I type this, Freddie is on his way down here to visit for the weekend. YAY! It's been since September. So we KNOW Uncle Polt is gonna have a great weekend!

POLT

Listening to "The First Time" by U2

3 comments:

Bunny said...

You've trained the boy well!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Anonymous said...

bow chica bow wow!

BirdMadGirl said...

Oh! Hagrid is so pretty!!

(The working fellow isn't too shabby either!) ;)