Friday, October 05, 2007

A tuxedo and a shining green burning five...

Some men really know how to WEAR a tux.


Man, seeing him that almost makes me wanna put on a bridal gown, grab a plane to Massachusetts and walk down the aisle! (yes, some guys are SO hot, they could possibly make Uncle Polt do drag) And ya know, that might not even BE a tux, officially. Fuck, I don't care. I don't plan on having him IN the clothes for long after our vows are said.

POLT

Listening to "London Bridges" by Fergie

3 comments:

S said...

I'd marry him too Polt, he's gorgeous, but at my age, thinking he's hot almost makes me look like a pervert....
I said almost!

:P

Truthspew said...

Interesting. I always look better all dressed up.

I remember my grandmothers funeral in 2005. Had a black suit on with a blue shirt, nice tie, the whole bit. Shined up shoes, and a very stylish overcoat.

My cousin looks at me and says he can't decide if I look like a mobster or a high priced attorney.

And here's the thing, I hate getting all dressed up like that.

Anonymous said...

very handsome young man for sure. I wonder what he looks like in boxer briefs, oh well I guess we will never know.