Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's loud and tasteless and I've heard it before...

Okay, I don't have any idea how or why I saw this, but I did. I'll let you read it first...


Man in N.J. Charged with Having Sex with a Corpse
TEANECK, N.J. (1010 WINS) -- Police in Teaneck arrested a man for allegedly having sex with a corpse.Anthony Merino, a 24-year-old lab technician, was arrested Sunday after a security guard saw him having sex with a dead 92-year-old woman in the Holy Name Hospital morgue, police said. The suspect works part time at Holy Name Hospital, holds a full time job at Overlook Hospital and another part time position at Bio Reference Labs in New Jersey.Merino is charged with desecrating human remains in the second degree. His bail has been set at $400,000. Merino is also expected to undergo a psychological evaluation and is restricted from working in a health care facility.


Okay, I saw this and my line of thought went something like this:

1. Oh, he's kinda cute.
2. Yeah, he's 24.
3. Sex with a corpse, that's just wrong on so many levels.
4. In New Jersey, well I'm not surprised.
5. A psych eval, well DUH!
6. OHMIGOD, she was 92!!!!!!

Now kids we all know Uncle Polt has been known to get a bit freaky in some of his sexual escapades in the past, but I have NEVER come anywhere NEAR close to having sex with a corpse. (Well that one guy did just kinda lie there, but he was at least warm) And allow me to set the record straight right here by saying I am NEVER going to have any sort of contact, sexual or otherwise, with a naked corpse. However, were I so inclined, I'd like to think I'd at least pick an attractive corpse! Maybe a late teenager or early 20's age of person. Something a bit less....wrinkled that this one, perhaps. Why in God's name would you want a 92 year old corpse?????

Christ, if you wanna fuck an 92 year old woman, visit a nursing home....some of those ladies are difficult to distinguish between a dead and a live one.

..................hmm, let me know, seriously....have I crossed the line here, I'm not sure. Tastelessness is sometimes hard to define....

POLT

Listening to "Somebody To Love" by Queen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why the need for the psych eval? Seems pretty obvious. He likes really older women and prefers that they not be alive anymore. That last part is called necrophilia. Our culture says that sort of thing is wrong. I would say that it's probably not in the majority of guys minds, but I'm certain this guy is not alone.

Our culture also says alot of other things are wrong. Like guys over 18 having sex with guys that are 15. Gays can get married in Massachusetts but not in New York? Something different about the air or the water? Sex with sheep is apparently a no-no just about anywhere, but tell me how many farm boys haven't tried that and how many sheep have been left smiling?

Fairy Godfather.

Ryan said...

omfg um he needs help bad!!!!!!!!!!

Monogram Queen said...

Tasteless yes but Funny yes!

Polt I am here through Ed posting on Mike's board, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your Father.

Anonymous said...

That's just downright wrong

BirdMadGirl said...

Ewww.

Period.

Bunny said...

He definitely needs the psych eval, because I'm pretty sure he could get some from someone breathing . . . cuz he is kinda cute . . .