Thursday, October 04, 2007

Undress me, will I looke like a fool (Part 82)...

It's time once more for...



As any casual reader of the Palace knows, Uncle Polt LOVES the color purple, and I don't mean the Oprah movie. I mean the color that is PURPLE. I like all thing purple, and I even like to wear purple...not that I have that many purple things.

I do, however, have a purple t-shirt. And I have a pair of purple underwear. They're different shades of purple, but the point is, they're both purple! I kinda clash when I wear them together...but rarely does anyone see me in my underwear, and if they do, I'm not at all certain they'll be noticing how the two purples don't match. At least I HOPE they wouldn't be noticing.

At any rate, I give you this weeks' HNT from me: Polt's Purple Underclothes!



If you wanna see what others put up, click on the HNT button in my sidebar.

POLT

Listening to: "Steady As She Goes" by the Raconteurs

10 comments:

Snow White said...

Nice... of course, RED would be better! ;-)

Hugs,
snow

Anonymous said...

I have some purple boxers that I enjoy wearing. :D

Happy HNT

rob said...

What's that purple lump in your pants?

The Ethical Slut said...

No matter what they say it's a great shot!

HHNT

lime said...

i say whatever makes you feel good is good.

you'd get along well with my mom, she loves purple so much she painted out house that color.

HHNT

Bunny said...

I love purple too! I did one of those stupid blog "quiz" thingies and it said my passion was purple. Cool - I wasn't even trying!

You look cute in those boxers! Dressing right?

HHNT!

S said...

Oh my, what charming underclothes you both have....
And Brad, so....dominant...

LOL
HHNT Purple Polty!

Michelle said...

Purple is a good color!! Mind you, I don't think i own anything puple. Hmmmm. What's up with that? lol

~d said...

Purple Reigns! (whoops, baad pun there!)
But I kind of couldn't help myself!
I would never have even thought twice about your purple(s) had you not mentioned it!

Happy HNT!

~d said...

I totally heart Steady as She Goes.