Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Guess I'll buy me a football team (Part 4)...

So, the Dallas Cowboys are 4-0. For the first time since they last went to the Super Bowl. I am very much enjoying myself, but I refuse to look too far ahead. After all, it's only a quarter of the way to the season's end. The only thing we can say for SURE is that Dallas will lose no more than 12 games. But damn, they DO look good, putting up all those points.

This past week, Johnnie and I only disagreed on one game, and I won that one. So now we're 8-4, with him owing me $4 bucks. but as I said, it's still early. AND, since Dallas won, I'm still in the pool at work. Going into last weekend, we had 20 people left in it. Because of Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Chicago and San Diego losing, we lost half the players and are now down to 10. But this week's games look tough to choose, nothing jumping out at me. I gotta be careful, cause if I win, that $290 bucks would sure come in handy.

POLT Oil: 80.33 (-1.46); Gas: 2.73 (-)

Rick James' hair was synthetic and smelled of weed and kootchie! - MadTV

No comments: