Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Think I'll buy me a football team (Week 8)...

My Cowboys had off this past weekend (I HATE the bye week crap), so they're still 5-1. The Deadskins got scalped by the Patriots as they racked up 52 points against them! That's always good. My pick in the pool at work, San Deigo won too, so I'm still in there, although since I'm off work for bereavement leave, I have no idea how many other people are still there too.

Against Johnnie it was a good week for me again. I won out 3-1. that makes my total record versus him 19-10, which further means he owes me 9 bucks. (hehehe)

POLT

Listening to "Money" by Pink Floyd

2 comments:

Uncle Gerry said...

Glad your a Cowboy fan, I hate the bye week too, but them's the rules

BirdMadGirl said...

My Lions are doing really well this year :) We're 5-2 :)