Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Think I'll buy me a football team (Part 6)...

Well, my Cowboys are no longer undefeated. But man, they played the Patriots hard. They stayed with them through the third quarter. And then, well, the Pats are just a juggernaut, rolling over everybody. Geez, who can stop them?

Even though my 'Boys lost, so did the Deadskins, so it's okay. In the weekly bets with Johnnie, I didn't do so well. This week's record was 1-3, so Johnnie made up some ground on, but I'm still up by $3.00. And in the pool at work, Baltimore came through for me, so I'm still in it, and it's down to 7 remaining players now (started at 29 players). I could really use that $290 bucks.

POLT Oil: 87.43 (+1.07); Gas: 2.73 (+.03)

Listening to Countdown with Keith Olbermann

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your picks.

Onanite