Monday, October 15, 2007

But you call yourself by different names...

During our call this evening, Freddie told me he named the snake. He had thought about Cornelious, but decided instead on Neville. NEVILLE! I asked if he was a British Corn Snake, which Freddie didn't think he was (didn't even think there was such a thing). So why would he choose Neville? Oh who knows, the kid also has a turtle at home called Bradley, of all things, so go figure.

Later, he said something about me being old and forgetful, and I said, "Thank you, Mr. Compassionate And Understanding." And he shot right back, "You're welcome, Mr. Sarcastic And Bitter."

Heeheheheh! That, that is is why I love him.

But seriously, you tell me, which looks more like a Neville?
A) or B)

Yeah! My thoughts exactly!

POLT

Listening to "Slip Away" by Mohito, featuring Howard Jones

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The corn snake's name should be "Colonel"....naturally.

Foom!!!!.....right over the heads, I see.

Oh well......

Fairy Godfather.

Anonymous said...

Neville is now dead :-(

I will be calling the pet store tomorrow to see what can be done, because I haven't even had him for a week yet (I'm wondering if he's still under guarantee).

I'll keep you updated.

Love you sweetie. Muah!