Thursday, October 04, 2007

Charades, pop skill, water hyacinth...

**If you're looking for HNT, it's the post below this one**

Hmmmm, I'm bored. Bored, bored, bored, bored.






















I wonder what I could get into. The dishes need washed, the sheets need changed, the coffee table needs cleaned off...I suppose I could do those.
















No, I know what I can do! I can put a Madonna CD on and sing to it, dancing around like the Material Girl herself!!!!

















Um....no.

















Whoa, okay, Madge, don't get your pointy bra in a twist. Don't make me bring up that Swept Away movie, oh-KAY?!?




















Hey, how about we play a game of "What Am I?"
















Ooooh, that's a GREAT idea, Legolas! You go first.




















Okay, here goes....Guess What I AM!



















You're just kinda there, uninteresting and uninspiring and rather wooden. Oh I know! You're Hayden Christensen's acting skills!




















Hey! I heard that!
















Okay, Legolas, Guess What I Am!




















Oh, that's an easy one. You're Idaho Senator Larry Craig.




















Shoot, I guess the 'Wide Stance' made it too easy. Okay, it's your turn again.




















Right! Guess What I Am!
















Hmm, let me see....horrible dress, purple hair that matches horrible dress, vacant stare and you're not saying anything intelligent...why you're my Great-Aunt Blanche!
















My turn, my turn....Guess What I Am!




















Well, let's see...Mickey Mouse ears, attempting to make a muscle and failing miserably, devastatingly handsome...you MUST be Craiggers from Puntabulous !

















That one was too easy.




















But Craiggers IS cute ya know...especially in a pink shirt.

















yeah, okay, guys whatever, I found something to relieve my boredom.....thanks for playing!

POLT

Listening to "Hung Up" by Madonna

9 comments:

Snow White said...

You appear to be as bored as I am. Come on over... I'm sure together we could find something to do that didn't involve housework!

Vixen said...

LOL! Those are great. *snort*

happyHNT!

Shibari said...

lmao... Your pictorial story was AWESOME Polt... I am still gigglin here..
xoxo

lime said...

well that was a lot more fun than housecleaning. gave me a good giggle! thanks:)

Anonymous said...

That's quite a full range of facial expressions, and I can safely say I've seen them all before, all in different contexts. You're a dork by the way, but I love you anyway ;-)

Bunny said...

Great!!

But did you see Hayden in Shattered Glass? He was good in that!

S said...

You freak! LOL, love it!
I think your boss needs to give you more work!

That was hilarious!

tkkerouac said...

LMAO, don't you just love Madge, Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.