Sunday, October 28, 2007

The planet could be deceased...

My father died tonight at 6:30. Mom and I, and the dog, were with him when he went. We're sad, but I think both relieved. Now there's just all this paperwork and planning and stuff like that....ugh. We're going to start working on that tomorrow. I've been at thier (now her) house since 6:00, and I am now beat. I need sleep. I just wanted to post quickly, thank all the readers who left comments about keeping us in thier thoughts and prayers, and those that did so without leaving a comment. I thank you one and all, and ask that you continue to do so for the next few days. I'll post more about it tomorrow, or the next day, whenever.

When you read this, hug someone you love and tell them you love them. I'm glad I got the chance to do so.

POLT

Listening to the silence in my apartment.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, this was so much sooner than expected. I'm so sorry.

I'm glad your nieces had a chance to say goodbye. I'm glad you were there as well. I'll be thinking of you and your mom.

{{{HUGS}}}

Shibari said...

I am so sorry for your loss... There are no appropriate words... please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
We love you Polt...
xoxoxoxo

Truthspew said...

Very sorry to hear that your father has passed away.

It's always hard but you knew it was coming which hopefully makes it easier for you and your family.

Just take care of yourself in the process.

My condolences.

tornwordo said...

I'm glad he didn't have to suffer long. My deepest condolences.

Michelle said...

{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

I am so sorry for your loss. I don't even know what to say so I am just going to let you know that you are in my thoughts.

Bunny said...

I'm so very sorry. I'm glad you and your Mom and the dog were with him and were able to let him know how much he was loved. I'm sure it made letting go that much easier for him.

My prayers for you and your Mom and your whole family.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your loss Polt. I was at my Mother's side almost 2 years ago when she left this world too early. It gets better man, tomorrow is a new day.

Anonymous said...

If there is anything I can do, please do not hesitate to ask. I will always remember your Dad and those crazy balloons. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Guess what?

Doug said...

My sincerest condolences, Polty.

Faggot said...

i know it's a bit late but im so sorry hearing it.
here's a hug and who cares if it looks a bit gay.
i bet he's in peace now :-)

Uncle Gerry said...

My condolences to you and your family, it was hard for me to read your post without crying as the scenario reminded me so much of my dad's passing in 06. Love and prayers to you and your family.