Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Mandarin quotes on a wrought iron gate...

Well, kids, I got some bad news. I'm out of quotes. I am compiling a list of quotes for this year, but I don't want to start using that one until I'm done getting it together. So, starting January 1st we'll have quotes again. I don't know how many of you read them, but I love collecting them. I started way back in 10th grade (this would be like 22 years ago), as a project in English class. From then on, but more so recently, when I've read or heard something that strikes me as funny, witty, insightful or interesting, I jot it down and then add it to my list for that year. I have now, after two years, three months, and a few weeks, exhausted all the quotes I had.

What I'll put in place of the quote, is what I'm listening to when I'm posting. I used to do that, long time readers will recall, but my old computer caught a virus that December and died, and all my music was on there, so I didn't HAVE anything to listen to. but I've since put a lot of my music back on this computer, so I can go ahead and start doing that.

Still, below I give you, until January 1, 2008, the last quote ending post for Polt's Palace.

POLT

I can't speak about any other guys' thongs, but I can tell you that mine in particular was customized. - Jesse Metcalfe

No comments: