Thursday, October 11, 2007

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 78)...

Yes, it's once more time for....



Wasn't real creative this week. A storm was blowing in and I was sitting on the balcony in my underwear, and right before I went in, I took this photo. Sometimes, when inspiration fails to strike, you can just take what's right in front of you and use that for inspriation. So it's basically me, on the balcony, with the little tree stuff blown onto it, in my grey boxerbriefs, feet together.


Geez, I really need to cut my toenails, dont I?

Wanna see what other people posted? Click the HNT button in my sidebar.

POLT

Listening to "Where Do You Think You're Going?" by Kelly's Mom

14 comments:

Vixen said...

It looks chilly!

(and yes, lol, you do ;)

happyHNT!

Shibari said...

Nice Gams luv..
xoxo

S said...

Sometimes the last minute, spontaneous HNTs are the best of all.....
but you look cold...maybe you need a new robe or something...:D

Im not even looking at your toes....if you think they need a ped then get one, sheesh, before Freddy sees you like that...

HHNT Polt....

Charlie said...

it does feel a little chilly there..nice legs though! HHNT :)

Lapis Ruber said...

Boxer briefs are best when it's cold, don't you think? Happy HNT.

Bunny said...

We should play footsie this week!

HHNT!

~d said...

I worked (once upon a time) at a chicks disposable clothing store. You know-wear it once and it either falls apart or you totally look like a fool wearing it a second time?
Well, the (BIG BOSS Chick) said we could wear sandals as long as there were no 'scrappy dog toes'. You toes, Polt, are NOT scrappy dog toes!!
HHNT!

SignGurl said...

I'm rather enjoying the view :)

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

Anonymous said...

I'm cutting my finger nails today. We could make an event out of it :)

I understand the lack of creativity. Have you seen my HNTs lately?

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

So Polt, is the house across the street form your Balcony for sale? If I went outside wearing only Boxer-briefs in my neighborhood there would definitely be a storm brewing.

rob said...

Looks like they're praying. HHNT.

TK Kerouac said...

I'm here with the clippers, happy HNT!
I've gone private, if you'd like an invite email tkkerouac@gmail.com
Happy HNT!

Snow White said...

I'll do your feet if you'll do mine! Happy HNT! xox

Anonymous said...

I don't know any fat folks whose feet don't look like that!