Thursday, October 18, 2007

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 79)...

Its once more time for...



Well, kids, every so often, when Uncle Polt goes to work, he actually does work. oh, I try and I try to avoid it. I do everything I can think of to keep from actually doing work. In fact, I probably spend more time working to avoid doing work than I actually do working. What can i say, it's a gift.

But occasionally, there's nothing I can do avoid it, I actually have to do some work. One day, recently, I was in just such a pickle. Try as I might, i could not avoid doing this work. So I set down to do it, and i remembered I had my camera with me. So I snapped a shot.

Oh, I know, I KNOW, I feel your sympathy. How hard and demanding that must be for my poor hands and fingers to be doing work! I know you all feel my pain...and it is appreciated.

If you wanna see what others posted, click the HNT button in my sidebar.

POLT

Listening to "Let Me Think About It" by Ida Corr vs Fedde Le Grand

15 comments:

Bsoholic said...

Dang, I hate it when work can not be avoided. haha! D'oh!

happy HNT!

S said...

Do I detect a nail biter?
Yes, alas, we all have to work, but hopefully, youre doing something enjoyable....


HHNT Polty!

Anonymous said...

Liar, you're just reading the comics on the wall! ;)

HHNT!

Snow White said...

Well, as the Queen of Procrastination, and the Princess of Laziness, I can relate! Happy HNT! xox

Blissfully Wed said...

Don't I look at HNTs to get away from thoughts of work? ;)

Nice shot.

HHNT!

rob said...

That's a shame you had to work. You have my sympathies. Looks like accountancy. HHNT

lime said...

you should probably consider some warm up finger exercises before you do that, just so you don't strain anything, ya know?

HHNT

PS...scrolled down and read about your dad. big hugs

Bunny said...

Working hard or hardly working, eh?

HHNT!

TK Kerouac said...

I love that look
the look of a man, picking up the check
Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Do you have a secret you want to reveal here and now? Have you and Freddie been to a commitment ceremony? Gold band, second finger, left hand, yep Polt's taken.

Anonymous said...

Okay it looks like the right hand but I know pictures can be reversed.

Keyser Soze said...

OK, Polt my man, your houseboy series inspired me. I'm SO PISSED that after all that time in the gym I STILL don't look like those guys yet! God DAMMIT! Oh well. I'm tryin. Can I at least be featured on wife beater Wednesday? I guess it'll be a while before I'm housebouy material LOL...
HHNT!

SIMPLY ME said...

I share your pain, hugs to you too! Happy HNT

tornwordo said...

Sounds like a cake job. I should know, I get paid to have conversations with people in English. Nice work if you can get it, lol.

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so sorry for your workload.

Onanite