Tuesday, October 09, 2007

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 63)...

TMI Tuesdays

1. Wash up, cuddle or fall asleep? Yes, please, in that order.
2. Have you ever fake orgasms? I think someone needs to grammar check these things, but yes I have. Yet another benefit to wearing condoms. I just wasnt really into it, and I waited until the other guy got off, then I faked it and hurried to that bathroom to dispose of the condom before he saw there was nothing in it. Course, the fact that I was still hard and horny after returning impressed him, I think.
3. In any 24 hour period, what is the most number of time you have ever had sex? I have no idea. I've had 11 partners in one weekend before, in Toronto, but not all that was "having sex", meaning, to me, intercourse. A lot of it was oral sex or handjobs. Still, if you're gonna consider that sex, then probably half a dozen or so, in 24 hours.
4. Have you ever had sex or give/received oral sex while you were driving a car? I have received oral while driving, yes. I'm not really certain how someone would GIVE oral sex while driving....
5. What do you think the average number of sexual partners your sex has in their lifetime (so for me a male)? Do you think most people lie when asked? For men, the average? I'd guess.....maybe 10. But that's for mostly straight guys. Gay guys have many many more partners, cause we are all sluts. Or should I just speak for myself, here. And the lying, yeah, girls are gonna round down, guys are gonna round up, UNLESS the guy is telling his girlfriend/wife, then he's gonna round down too.
Bonus (as in optional):Can men and women be "just friends?" (Explain) Yes, I believe so, if the man is gay. Otherwise, nah. I don't believe straight men are going to bother with a friendship with a woman unless there's a possiblity of sex. Working relationships are fine, but otherwise, nah, dont think it's possible.

POLT

Listening to "Stronger" by Kanye West

3 comments:

Enyo said...

Love your answer to number one, I didn't even consider it that way.

Straight guys can be pretty bad sluts also...and really so can girls...we just hide it better behind demure smiles and pretty virginal white dresses. We have you all fooled ;) ... err... at least....some of them do.

Truthspew said...

It isn't just straight guys that can be sluts. It's the girls too. And they needn't be thin and gorgeous.

Two come to mind. One was the purchasing agent at one place I worked. She was a big girl and not in the tall way. But she was pretty and had a very nice personality so I can imagine that she found it easy to do the conquest thing. She'd bag em', fuck em' and then tell.

Another was my webmaster at one job, she had the flavor of the week thing going on and wasn't afraid to brag about it. She even knew what a slut I was and tried to fix me up with all sorts of guys.

Anonymous said...

I think I may be mentally ill though I've never seen a shrink.
I've enver had sex in any 24 hour period with anybody. I have no women friends and don't want any. I'm a Gay, Virgin, Misogynist and crazy.