Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Think I'll buy me a football team (Week 7)...

So, the Cowboys won again, YAY! Now they're the only NFC team with 6 wins...although they're going into a bye week, and Green Bay just had one, so I guess that doesn't really mean anything right now. The Deadskins won (barely. And against the Cards of all teams!), which is never good, but Dallas's win keeps them two games ahead.

I'm still in the poll at work, since the Giants won this week. We're now down to, i think, 6 players. I still got a chance at the $290...but it's getting tougher and tougher each week to pick a team that's gonna win that I haven't picked before!

In the bets, I kicked Johnnie's ass, 5-1. The grand total he now owes me is $7!

POLT Oil: 84.93 (-.74); Gas: 2.82 (-.01)

Listening to "When I Get You Along" by Thicke

No comments: