Sunday, September 04, 2005

Cruising every secret little part...

So, I was crusing around the Internet and I found some fun stuff I thought I'd pass along to you guys. Firstly, we have this site with funny comic books covers. Obviously it will appeal to those comic book readers amongst you the most, but anyone should be able to laugh at them anyway.

Next, we have the site of The Phat Three. They have any number of funny lists, but I found this one to be the funniest overall. Laughed out loud at a few of them, I did.

This one is really only for the straight female/gay male readers of the Palace, as it's got tons of hot guys, all free pics, and I THINK it's got some nudity too, perhaps, so I better throw up a warning about it! (see above)

Finally, we have another blogger, this one from Toronto. I've decided to check out his blog on a regular basis as well.

POLT

You heroes are a dime a dozen. A good villain, on the other hand, is terribly hard to find. - Johnny Sorrow, JSA #18

No comments: