Friday, September 02, 2005

And what is life, but reckoning...

this taken from the Insidedope.blogspot.com. Again, interesting, true, and sad:

I'd note regarding Bush's refusal to ever ask for sacrifice, that his response to the current gas crisis was to tell people "Don't buy gas unless you need it." God, what a moron. OK, I was going to go out and pay $3-4.00 a gallon for gas I don't need, but I guess now I won't. And after 9-11 when the nation looked to this shallow dunce for guidance as to what they could do to help after the devastating attack, Bush told us to go shopping.This is why millions felt the need to re-elect this moron, his "leadership"??This country is in for a long difficult time of reckoning for our stupidity in our choice of leader.

Man, that last sentence...aint it the truth????

POLT

People who are very beautiful make thier own laws. - Vivian Leigh

No comments: