Sunday, September 04, 2005

You don't know me, like you used to...

Well, after having the latest BlogPoll up for...well I dont remember how long, but I finally got 10 votes on it. Whoo-hoo. And the results are as follows:

Know me OR No me
Do you know me personally personally?
Yes. 6 (60%)
Yes, to my eternal regret. 2 (20%
No. 1 (10%)
No, to my eternal regret. 1 (10%)
total votes: 10

Can't say I'm surprised at the results, I figured most people who voted would know me personally....although I do wonder about the two Yes, to my eterenal regret votes. hmmm...

POLT

"When I get out of here, I think I'm gonna get laid!" "You might want to clean up first." - Resident Evil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was one of the folks that answered "Yes, to my eternal regret". I was having one my silly moments that night and decided to enter something different...