Monday, September 26, 2005

The social pages say I've got the biggest balls of all...

Hmmm, what a topic.......

Anyway, "The Godfather" Mark comments:

Fine! Make me choke on my donut and snort apple cider thru my nose. See if I care!In my mind the size of balls and the size of testicles are not especially related to each other. (The thought of Johnny's testicles....hmmm.....well, I better not go into that now.) I know many an old friend that had huge balls (and sometimes stupidity) where the testicles were actually very very tiny.As for the soccer or baseball team references they are beyond me so I didn't really understand them.Let me go blow the apple cider out of my nose again.

Well, I'm not certain one should be eating a donut and apple cider at the same time, but since you're off in the MidWest there, I suppose they have thier own strange customs....

I too have known someone with big balls, but very small testicles (quite a shame that was actually). We'll try to keep the sports references to a minimum here at the Palace. And yes....Johnnie's testicles are really not a subject for here...although should he wish to discuss the subject....in depth and in great intimate detail, I'm certain he knows how to contact both of us.

(Apple cider in your nostrils...probably burns more than cholronated pool water. tsk, tsk.)
************************************************************
And then, Johnnie, himself, commented right after Mark's:

see, i'm a hit, the people have spoken and they love me. i should have my own weekly feature.damn i'm cool

Well, it's not so much you that's a hit. it's moreso your testicles that are a hit. If you wanna have your own weekly feature about your testicles, where you discuss them, or perhaps send photos, I'll certain post it for all your....ahem, fans to read. Perhaps along with Monday's Hot Shirtless Guy Photo, we could have, like, "Testicular Tuesdays With Johnnie!" Or "Sweet Nut-in Saturdays, with Johnnie!" Or just "Ball Talk with Johnnie". "Johnnie's Testicular Tales"?

Any other suggestions?

POLT = listening to "Blue" by Eiffell 65

Watch out Metropolis! We've got a stolen car, a full tank of gas, and we ain't using turn signals! - Harley Quinn # 15

No comments: