Monday, September 26, 2005

I take the leftovers...

Just a few things I've got lying about here....

I found this site: http://www.shakeskin.com/Shakeskin/Gallery/Shaken/ and laughed my fat ass off. Thought of contributing....but nah...I'll just look. hehehhe....

This site: http://www.tetris1d.org/zigah/twinoo/twinoo.php is a fun littel test supposedly testing your right brain/left brain capability...but it didn't give me any results. Was fun to try though.

And I'm not gonna say much about this, cause I know what the harrassment is like, but I can't just let it pass...I quote, " Now, my 9ers are facing the cowgirls this week, so all i can say is GO 9ERS!!!!!!! " It must truly suck to have your rugged all male football team be so horrible as to be beaten by, um, a-HEM cowGIRLS. SO, you want some salt or ketchup to go along with that crow you're eatin?

POLT = listening to "It's A Fine Day" by Miss Jane

"What do you think, Smithers?" "I think women and seamen don't mix!" - Mr. Smithers, The Simpsons

No comments: