Monday, September 05, 2005

Time zone travelin, unravelin...

Yesterday, I checked the Site Meter site to see what stats I could find about visitors to the Palace. I found this graph:
Not only is the graph pretty damn cool lookin on its own, BUT, what it tells me is pretty cool too. It shows that most of my visitors come from the Eastern US, which is no surprise, but what is surprising is that only 70 % of my visits have come from there! I've got about 8 % coming from the US West Coast, 5% from the Central Time Zone, and about 1% from the Mountain zone. Again, nothing too exciting there. But that means that still only about 84% are from the US. What surprises me is that something like 6% comes from Central Europe, 4% from Western Europs, and like 2% from like West Australia/East China/Korea/Hong Kong/Micronesia, etc. In addition, I got 1% from India, theMiddle East, Eastern Europe, and, like Alaska.

The rantings of ole Uncle Polt have actually traveled the world over. Man, the Internet is a WONDEROUS thing, ain't it?

POLT

Dressed me up in women's clothes, messed around with gender roles, dyed my eyes and called me pretty. - James, Laid

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't suppose you want to play with me and my light saber?

Eeyore

Anonymous said...

It shows that most of my visitors come from the Eastern US...

Well, not necessarily. :)

But that means that still only about 84% are from the US.

Mmmnnn, not necessarily. :)