Friday, September 09, 2005

This sweet frustration keeps me alive...

I was typing up the previous post, got about a third of the way done....and the damn thing locked up on me!!! ARGHHHHH!!! I HATE that!!!! had to start ALL over!

Have you felt this type of frustration before? Oh I think if anyone's every dealt with computer at ALL, they know that frustration! ANd here, I found this...it's great...and relieves the frustration with laughter.

http://www.geocities.com/razzbel/Blog/frustration.gif

I couldn't figure out how to get it to show up here (which, ironically, led to MORE frustration!), so I had to put the link so you could go yourselves.

POLT = listening to Everybody's Changing by Keene, Hopes And Fears

Look, if you think you're gonna get back in my panties, forget it. There's one asshole in there already! - Kathleen Turner, Crimes Of Passion

No comments: