Sunday, September 11, 2005

I'm sorry, oh so sorry...

Well, kids, Uncle Polt might not be posting much for the next couple days. Today I was out of the house all day and this is gonna be my only post, and tomorrow and Tuesday, I have training...in Baltimore...at 8:00 AM! The means, i have to get my sorry fat ass outta be at like 5:30 each day, and probably wont get home until like 6:30 or so at night. So I don't know how much time, or energy, I'll have to post. Course, since I'm not driving, at least I can sleep on the way down and back.

At any rate, in case there's not too many posts upcoming, you'll understand why. Possibly Tuesday, definately Wednesday, I'll be back to old posting ways.

Now you kids behave while I'm off being educated!

POLT = listening to "Yellow Ledbetter" by Pearl Jam

"So, your friend, Mr. Crabtree...is he gay?" "Most of the time he is." - Grady Tripp, Wonder Boys

No comments: