Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I love my Swedish fish, he's my secret wish...

(Oh my, who knew there was actually a song about Swedish fish? But it's by Veruca Salt, so there you go!)

Got an comment from Mark, the Fairy Godfather. he writes:

What was that about Swedish Gummy fetishes?? Do other people share this fetish with you?

Poor man. See with age, comes many things, including hearing loss. or maybe it's reading comprehension he's lacking. Could need those ole' eyes checked again. At any rate, it was about Swedish fish, not fetish. Although, I'm certain someone somewhere has a Swedish Gummy fetish. And actually, if I could find a hot Swede willing to lather himself in melted Gummy bears...well, hell, that's not a bad fetish after all!

POLT = listening to "Stop The World" by Big Big Sun

"What's the matter with you?" "He's got razor burns on his balls." - Brian, Queer As Folk

No comments: