Saturday, September 03, 2005

Don't wanna be an American idiot...

Perhaps surprisingly, this is NOT a post about Bushie. No, it relates to the humor quiz I took last week where I was the Idiot Savant (thus the connection to today's first post). It seems Phoenix and the Fairy Godfather (thus the connection to today's second post) both took it and these were the results:

Phoenix:the Ham(28% dark, 46% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)your humor style:CLEAN SPONTANEOUS LIGHTYour style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

Mark: the Idiot Savant(42% dark, 65% spontaneous, 42% vulgar)your humor style:VULGAR SPONTANEOUS LIGHTHmmmm. I'm sure glad these aren't my chest/waist/hip measurements.Who do I know like this? Hmmmm. Let me think.......

Phoenix said he wasn't sure about the results, and frankly, no that doesn't sound like his sense of humor (well, it IS Clean and Light...but Spontaneous? nah.) "perfect for parties", "corny jokes", "Silly "....nah, those are not adjectives I would use to describe Phoenix's sense of humor. I fear the quiz was wrong with him.

And then I read Mark's and see that he's got the same style of humor as me??????? what is up with THAT??? Did we even take the same test. I'm not certain you can GET more opposite in styles of Humor than his and mine. Frankly, I always assumed that's we got along so well, was that our senses of humor were like polar opposites. I don't think Mark would disagree with that. So the quiz messed up there too. But it was right on the head (or so I thought) with me.

Maybe I put too much stock in these internet quizzes. This made me laugh at any rate (glad those aren't my measurement....heheehehe...)

POLT

We're young, rich, and full of sugar! What do we do now??? - Bart Simpson

No comments: