Thursday, September 01, 2005

The hang out gang is back in town...

SO, this morning, when I woke up, I could see it was gonna be a beautiful day...and I just could NOT face work under those circumstances. SO i called in and took the day off. Then i went back to sleep for a bit. I got up later and read some, and watched some TV and stuff, not doing too much at all. I was supposed to go meet my friend Garver after work, but since i wasn't AT work, I went to pick him up when he got off work, and we went back to his place. A bit later, his friend, Troy showed up, and the three of us ate pizza, talked, watched some TV, hung out, and I just had a great time doing absolutely nothing. And doing absolutely nothing in the presense of two hot cuties only made it all the more fun.

So some would call today a waste, and I guess it was in some ways, but a day doing nothing and relaxing (especially among hot cuties) is not a waste, but a recharge.

POLT

Nah, nah, nah, swear, swear, I've never felt this way before..with a human. - Ruby Rod, The Fifth Element



No comments: