Monday, September 05, 2005

Regrets, I've had a few....

From Phoenix, we get the following comment:

I was one of the folks that answered "Yes, to my eternal regret". I was having one my silly moments that night and decided to enter something different...

Hmm, twould see your entire household, then, comprises all the "Yes, to my eternal regret" votes. That's good to know, that they're all in one place and not spread all over the Internet. More easy to extinguish when in one place. (smell that? That's sarcasm, son.)
************************************************************
Just wanted to mention to everyone that I think I'll keep my Blogpoll's going until I get 10 votes. That seems to be a nice round number. Once I reach 10, I'll announce the results, and put up a new one. SO, should you think some Blogpoll is stupid, your best bet would be to vote on it, so you can get rid of it quicker. (see how that reverse psychology thingee works?)

POLT

Crime does not pay. Of course, neither does nine to five.

No comments: