Saturday, September 17, 2005

Faded, this I feel....

This was posted on www.faggotyassfaggot.com, which could be offensive, except the guy is gay and extremely, acidicly funny! Anyway, this is what he posted:

Lately, whenever I see one of those omnipresent red-white-and-blue patriot or yellow "Support Our Troops" magnetic Wal-Mart car ribbons, more often than not I find that after nearly four years of continuous application in sun, smog and hail, they have faded to a mere white outline imprinted with almost illegible text.

I can't help but wonder if there's a message there somewhere.

All I can say is "Amen, brother!"

POLT = listening to "I Don't Want To See The Sights" by The Charlatans U.K.

Don't ever cry on my tights or pull my leg again. - Batman, The TV Series

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a name for those flag waving folks. I call them flaggets.