Sunday, September 25, 2005

Trouble...trouble me....

Well, kids, Uncle Polt and his trusty computer had some issues. It was running slower than an arthritic snail in molasses. Honestly, I think and abacus, chisel and stone would have been faster. SO I decided to do a scandisk and defrag. And, beacuse I can't recall the last time I did that, it took MUCH longer than expected. And then I had to leave before it was finished to go to a party, which I've just returned from. But now everything is up and running....except for Uncle Polt, who is extremely tired and going to bed.

But that's why I didn't post Saturday. And as I'll be busy most of Sunday, I'm not sure when I'll be able to post then either.

But have no fear, loyal reader, I'll get back in my stride here before long. Thank you for your patience.

POLT = listening to "Boogie Woogie" by Tommy Dorsey

Sex is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation. The other eight are unimportant.

No comments: