Saturday, September 03, 2005

My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty...

Every day, on my way to work, I pass this street sign:

And, as evidenced by the post on the wet boxer shorts in the middle of the road, my mind tends to go weird places while driving. Everytime I pass this, I chuckle to myself, like a boy in junior high hearing somebody fart. I see this and just think, "Maybe it's an offer or a suggestion.Hump Road. Thank you, I think I will." And then I picture some guy in the middle spread eagle, humpin his ass up and down.

..................................hmmm, okay, maybe some parts of my mind just are not cut out to be blog fodder.

Still, I think it's funny But then I do have the Idiot Savant humor, so that might explain something...

POLT

Think about it: what would bug the Taliban more than seeing a gay woman in a suit surrounded by Jews? - Ellen DeGeneres, 2001 Oscar broadcast



No comments: