Friday, September 23, 2005

This is the part of me that needs medication...

SO, I finally decided to get my precriptions through the mail instead of at the drug store. I'm doing this because I can pay for two months, but get three months worth. Sounds like a good deal, huh?

They just arrived this afternoon. I opened the bag and yep, there they are. But the one pill I take is yellow-ish, and what they sent me is green-ish. Could just be a generic. I checked old bottle, and they have the same name...the old one just has a few letters added to the end of it. I wouldn't be too concerned about it, except that, they spelled my name wrong on the prescription. Yep, all three of them. And I sent them a form to start this where i had to PRINT all that stuff, and I know damn well I printed my name correctly. If they messed up the name, could they perhaps have messed up the prescription?

This is what's nice about going to a drug store, if I had a question like this, I could just ask the pharmacists there. But now, I gotta call somebody next week, and HOPE I get the right person, although realistically, I'll probably have to talk to 4 people and 3 automated menus before I get someone who even knows what I'm talking about.

I'll just ask the nurse at work about the prescription, if they're the same and all. And deal with the name change next week. *SIGH* gotta love progress.

POLT = listening to "All I Want Is You" by U2

On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.

No comments: