Thursday, September 15, 2005

Share all our dreams under a Communist moon...

SO, I got this piece of spam yesterday from a Ron Wagoner, subject line was Re[7]:. I have no idea why I opened it, but this is what is said:

Most likely communism can't be established. But impotency can be treated!
Go on, give it a try. You'll sure enjoy it!SPUR-m [Sperm pills]: (some site I'm not listing)
Discreet, unmarked packaging.
>>> NB: No prescription required


I looked at that, and then looked it again, and then broke out laughing! Communism and impotency in the same thought. God, how funny! ANd most likely, it cant be established. Most likely! hehehehehe, still get a chuckle out of it.

POLT = listening to "Hanging By A Moment" byt Lifehouse

Being unattached on Valentine's Day was something like being Jewish on Christmas. - Paul Reidinger, The City Kid

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Communism and impotency in the same thought.

'S got kind of a Chinese flavour to it, doesn't it? :)