Saturday, September 10, 2005

We get down, uh, uh, uh, uh - SWITCH...

Got a comment from Aggie today. She writes:

Love all the pictures
Glad you liked em. I hoped they soothed you as they did me.
....Especially Rafy.....

It seems like you are taking on all stresses of life, and I am the one who is not worrying and stressing.How weird is that.

Yeah that is pretty weird...me stressed, you not...up is down, black is white, yes is no, Bush is president....AHHHH, nothing is as it should be! Stop it, stop it! The horror!

(getting down off the melodrama box)

If anyone's interested, Aggie got her own lil blog at this place right here if you wanna go check it out too.

Oh, and Aggie, I never did get a chance to thank you for the fishies. I LOVE Swedish gummy fish! Mmmmmmm. And had I know already skarfed them all down like a chum to a shark, I'd have a photo handy to post of them. Well, maybe next time.

POLT = listening to "Optimistic" by Radiohead

Remember the old saying: Feed a cold, starve a lawyer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What was that about Swedish Gummy fetishes?? Do other people share this fetish with you?

Fairy Godfather