Friday, September 23, 2005

Likes big words and playing pretend...

So I got two more comments. Firstly is this one from Phoenix,in regards to the prior blogpoll:

You can thank me for that. I saw you only had 9 votes so I made the warden vote to get you 10 total.

So, thank you Phoenix...and Mrs. Phoenix, for getting me 10 votes so I could close out the Fred Poll. It seemed like it took forever, even though it was only up like 2 weeks. The new one's only been up like two or three days and it's already got 7 votes! Go figure. I guess people would rather vote on the Palace than on Freds. Who knew?
***********************************************************
And then I have a comment from Johnnie (which I'll intersperse with my comments):

let me clear some things up. [Oh please do!]

yes i have gigantic testicles, [Well good, now I can put that question to rest in my mind]

as my actions have proven, [there's a fine line between bravery and stupidity, or to remain with the same methaphor, a fine line between big balls and no brains]

but no my cat is not named after anything 49ers related. my cat is named "General Tso" because there's where all cats end up anyway. [49ers, Chinese food, whatever...like there's a difference. They're both overrated and make a lot of people sick]

I wouldn't demean my team by naming a cat after one of them. [okay...so did you demean yourself by getting a cat?]

Also, Montana's full name is "Montana Rice." [Oh, the horror, I forgot his second name...course, that does play into the Chinese food thingee I was using above......]

Now, my 9ers are facing the cowgirls this week, so all i can say is GO 9ERS!!!!!!! [ Okay, I think I'll take the word of someone stupid enough to go into Philly's stadium in full 49er's gear...testicular size notwithstanding.]

And ya know John, one should be careful using boasts and big words and promises and such, it's makes it all that more difficult when one has to eat one's words later on!

POLT = listening to "Hell's Bell" by Michael T. Diamond

A pretty face don't make no pretty heart. - Robert Palmer, Bad Case of Loving You

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fine! Make me choke on my donut and snort apple cider thru my nose. See if I care!

In my mind the size of balls and the size of testicles are not especially related to each other. (The thought of Johnny's testicles....hmmm.....well, I better not go into that now.) I know many an old friend that had huge balls (and sometimes stupidity) where the testicles were actually very very tiny.

As for the soccer or baseball team references they are beyond me so I didn't really understand them.

Let me go blow the apple cider out of my nose again.

Cheers.
Fairy Godfather.

Anonymous said...

see, i'm a hit, the people have spoken and they love me. i should have my own weekly feature.

damn i'm cool