Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A little life from a morning cosmos, Toronto Tontos...

Well, kiddies, Uncle Polt's gonna be going away for a little bit. He's off for vacation, heading to the Great White North, eh? Yeppers, I'm headin to Toronto!

WHoooo-freakin-hooo!!!!!

I LOVE Toronto! It's got all the good of an American city, and none of the bad! People are polite, they hold doors open for you, they say hello, and please, and thank you. Crime is almost non-existant. They have theaters, museums, nightclubs, several awesome comic book stores, and a huge gay ghetto....or gayborhood, as I've heard them called. And there is very little smog, or homophobia or heat and I've yet to run into a far Right, Religious Radical, Christian Conservative Republican there. Thank GOD!

I'll be back next Thursday. I might post again this THursday before we leave, and if I can find a place, I might post from up there. But otherwise, this'll be it for a week. Geez, I hope I don't go through withdrawl!

To give you an idea of where i'll be, here's some photos of Toronto! Enjoy...I know I will!

POLT = listening to "The Harder They Come" by Paul Oakenfold

The arrival of children often means that sex will happen less often and at lower volumes.

No comments: