Sunday, November 19, 2006

Cowboys and indians are taking control...

Dallas Cowboys beat the undefeated Indianapolis Colts! Whooo-Hoo!



That makes them 6-4, and only a half game (as of now) behing the NY Giants for first place in thier division! WHoo-Hoo! 6-4 ain't great, but it's better then 4-6...and they're positioned well for the playoffs. WHoo-hoo!

POLT = listening to "How Soon Is Now" by the Smiths

One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above that which is expected. - George W. Bush

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Indianapolis Colts are still the best and just cause they had a bad day they could still beat the Cowboy's any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Peyton Manning is a real sweetie. Go Colts Go!!!

Polt said...

Peyton Manning IS a hottie...his brother's rather cute as well. And yes indeed, the Colts are rather impressive this year, just as last year. I meant no offense to Colts fans, I was just excited that Dallas won.

But beat them twice on Sunday...beating them ONCE this past Sunday would have been a better thing for them to do.

*snicker, snicker*

Anonymous said...

Will give you that one win. I just hope you help me celebrate the Super Bowl victory this January. Peyton's brother is cute too. It is in their Jeans, I mean Genes!

Polt said...

I was hoping for the Colts to go all the way last year...damn steelers. This year, I more than likely will be pulling them again, all the way to the Super Bowl...unless by some miraculous twist of fate they're facing Dallas in the Super Bowl. Then i gotta go with my boys. Any other team, yeah, I'll be with ya.

And I think it's in both their genes AND thier jeans. :)