Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm on the hunt, I'm after you (Nov 2006 - Results)...

I posted earlier in the month, the list for the monthly photo scavanger hunt, and I've now got the results!

November 2006

1. A Stain

An unidenfied stain on my kitchen floor...one of many
.

2. Missing A Piece

Mama Polt's Homemade Apple Pie!

3. Bus Route

This is where the school buses pull into the local high school.

4. Carosel/Merry-Go-Round/Round-About

In the town park.


5. Karma

Mama Polt with lil Volkswagens all over her (get it? Car-Ma?)

6. You've Seen My Beautiful Child/Dog/Cat - Now Here Is My Ugly One

I have neither a beautiful nor ugly child, dog or cat. So this is all I could come up with.

7. Tropical

Ah, tropical fruity goodness!


8. 6 Of One, Half Dozen Of The Other

Gummies! Yummies!

9. Food You Eat At A Carnival/Fair

What could POSSIBLY be more carnival-foodish than this???

10. Manhole Cover

Red briefs over a cute guy's ass...a man hole cover. GET IT?!?!?!

11. Crops

Stamps with crops on them. hey, it's mid November, what kinda crops and I supposed to find NOW?

12. Long-Running

This is my alarm clock. I have had it since I was in high school, and I gradtuated high school 20 years ago. It certainly is long running!

13. Family Friendly

Family Fun! Family Friendly!


14. Belt

Take your pick.

15. Quite An Improvement

Amen, brother! Amen!

16. A "Welcome To ______" Sign

Right outside of town, at the Pa/Md border, also known as the Mason-Dixon line.

17. Check!

From where Freddie and I went to eat Saturday night.

18. My Favorite Season

I love autumn best, and what signifies autumn more than a pile of fallen leaves?

19. An Arrow

Just one I found on the street.


20. My Desk

My desk...in all it's messy glory!


I'll post the December list on the 1st, and my results as soon as I get them!

POLT = listening to "Velvet Morning" by The Verve

Time sure slies when you're young and jerking off. - Jim, The Basketball Diaries

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Save the cheerleader, save the world!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the picks. Way fun to see your life. We have an alarm clock just like yours from the 70's ..... keeps on ticking. (like us)

Cheers buddy
Onanite

Anonymous said...

These are great finds for the MSH! I bet some of them would score high in the fun vote, why don't you post them anyway? I wish you good karma - yours made me laugh out loud :D

The Persian said...

Mama Polt is soooo cute! And wow to manhole cover, how clever is THAT!

:)

A Bronx Tale said...

DEMS WINNING = HUGE IMPROVEMENT hopefully.

you're TO links didn't work.

i'll have to find them on this site. and go back in your archives. just drop me the date time.

Polt said...

Erik: I LOVE that show! :P

Onanite: The irnoy about the alarm clock is, a few days ago, the button on it broke, so last night I got a new one. Funny how that worked out, eh? :)

reinhilde: Yeah, I went ahead and posted them. I caved to the peer pressure.

Persian: Yeah, Mama Polt is a sweetheart! And a good sport too. this isn't the first time I used her in a photo for the blog.

Bronx: the change HAS to be better, it couldn't be worse. i left you a comment about the Toronto dates...try early October.