Sunday, November 12, 2006

A triple sec, don't get upset...

Life is good. Hell, life is great. MY life is great. Ask me why my life is great?

Okay, I'll tell you, thanks for asking. Just this morning, I got to spend just over two hours in a threeway with a freakin hot 18 year old AND a freakin hot 19 year old! Oh MAN! Just watching the two of them kissing was...well, incredibly sexy! And then the three way kisses.....oooo....

I'll not go into any more detail, cause I am NOT the kind of girl that kisses (among other things) and tells. (at least I don't tell EVERYTHING that happened). But believe when I say it was one of, if not THE, best sexual experiences of my life. And consider what a whoreslut I have been, and all the sexual encounters I have had, THAT, dear friends, is seriously saying something!

I need to go rest now......



And no, the above picture has nothing to do with any of the three of us involved in the three way...although wouldn'tcha LOVE to see these three IN a three way?

POLT = listening to "Got To Give It Up" by Marvin Gaye

"Marge, will you marry me..again?" "Why, am I pregnant?" - Marge, The Simpsons

5 comments:

The Persian said...

Wow...I have never been with a guy under 25, and it was my ex bf.

Glad to see you having some great fun buddy.


*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Three ways are fun for sure, I know we've been having one for a month now. (snicker)

Onanite

Polt said...

Persian: Fun barely begins to describe it!

Onanite; oh you lil lucky dog, you! Go for you!

Craig said...

grumble grumble grumble

Polt said...

Craig...you made THREE grumbles....somehow, that makes me chuckle....hehehehehe....